This blog is about transportation from a UDOT perspective. Your comments, questions and suggestions are welcome!
Click on the News tab above to scroll through posts or search by key word or category. A link to the UDOT Blog can be found on the bottom right of the UDOT Website.
Disclaimer: This blog provides an opportunity to share and discuss transportation topics relating directly to UDOT and is sponsored and managed by the UDOT Communications Office staff.
The comments and opinions posted in response to blog posts are wholly owned by the posters, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UDOT or its employees.
Communications made through the blog’s e-mail and messaging system will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to UDOT or any official or employee of UDOT for any purpose. For example, a post or comment that asks UDOT to provide public records will not be considered a public records request.
Comments or questions specific to another UDOT project or program should be submitted directly to that project or program.
These rules are subject to amendment or modification at any time to maintain use of the blog as a limited forum. All public comments are reviewed then posted without edits. Comments that do not comply with the following rules will NOT be posted:
- Vulgar, offensive, threatening accusatory or harassing language is prohibited. Posters should maintain a civil, polite and respectful tone.
- Comments related to the posted topic will be published unedited. Off-topic comments will be removed.
- The blog is not the appropriate forum for comments promoting or opposing any political action, including support or opposition to any: person campaigning for election to a political office; ballot proposition; official policy instituted by UDOT or the State of Utah; legislative action taken or being considered by the Utah Legislature or United States Congress.
- The blog is not open to the promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
- URLs in comments may be removed.