It’s another #WorkForUsWednesday at UDOT. This week we have FIVE new positions open (there are two announcements – one each for Bridge Inspector Team Lead and for Bridge Inspector – but just one opening).
Click on the links below to apply and come join a workforce of over 1,600 people, whose mission is to innovate transportation solutions that strengthen Utah’s economy and enhance quality of life.
- Recruitment #19679 – Statewide Permits Officer, Complex – Right of Way, Opens 4/18/19, Closes 5/2/19. Click here to apply.
Bridge Inspection Team Lead and Bridge Inspector Openings – There is only one position available, but there are two announcements to allow both engineers and non-engineers to apply. You do not need to apply for both, but please make sure you apply for the correct one, based on if you are an engineer or not, as we can’t transfer applications from one recruitment to another.
- Recruitment #19562 – Bridge Inspection Team Lead (Eng III), underfill available, Complex – Structures, Opens 4/18/19, Closes 4/29/19. Click here to apply.
- Recruitment #19563 – Bridge Inspector (Inspector II), underfill available, Complex – Structures, Opens 4/18/19, Closes 4/29/19. Click here to apply.
- Recruitment #19095 – Transportation Technician II, R-4 – Cedar Paint & Sign, Opens 4/22/19, Closes 4/29/19. Click here to apply.
- Recruitment #19704- Lead Electronic Technical Specialist (Electronic Technical Specialist III), Region 1 – Ogden, Opens 4/23/19, Closes 5/7/19. Click here to apply.
- Recruitment #19682- Transportation Technician II – Paint, Message & Sign Crew, Region 3, Opens 4/23/19, Closes 5/1/19. Click here to apply.
Visit the Utah State Jobs website at any time to see all open positions with the department. Simply filter the search criteria by department to (810) Department of Transportation. We hope to see you proudly wearing UDOT orange soon.