Welcome to another great #WorkForUsWednesday. This week we have ELEVEN new positions open. One opening is for an Avalanche Safety Program Manager, one for an Automotive Service Worker, one for a Roadway Design Engineer, one for an Office Specialist, and two for a Transportation Technicians. The Seasonal Transportation Technician recruitment is seeking to fill five separate seasonal positions.
Click on the links below to apply and come join a workforce of over 1,600 people, whose mission is to innovate transportation solutions that strengthen Utah’s economy and enhance quality of life.
- Recruitment #19516- Transportation Technician II, Region 3, Duchesne, Opens 4/4/19, Closes 4/18/19. Click here to apply.
- Recruitment #19518 – Transportation Technician II, Region 1, Logan Summit, Opens 4/4/19, Closes 4/14/19. Click here to apply.
- Recruitment #19469 – Avalanche Safety Program Manager (Roadway Operations Manager II), Region 2, Opens 04/05/2019, Closes 04/18/2019. Click here to apply.
- Recruitment #19506 – Office Specialist I (non-benefited), Region 2, Salt Lake, Opens 04/08/2019, Closes 04/14/2019. Click here to apply.
- Recruitment #19508 – Roadway Design Engineer (Engineer III), Region 4, Richfield, Opens 04/08/2019, Closes when filled. Click here to apply.
- Recruitment #19496 – Seasonal Transportation Technician I (non-benefited), Region 1 Paint, Message & Sign Crew – Ogden (5 positions). Opens 4/3/19, Closes when filled. If you know someone that may be interested, tell them to view the job bulletin here. Instructions to apply are listed on the bulletin.
- Recruitment #19436 – Automotive Service Worker II (TL no benefits), Complex – Central Shops, Opened until filled. Click here to apply.
Visit the Utah State Jobs website at any time to see all open positions with the department. Simply filter the search criteria by department to (810) Department of Transportation. We hope to see you proudly wearing UDOT orange soon.