You’ve made it to Wednesday! Today for #WorkForUsWednesday, we have SIX new job openings to tell you about. Four of them are for Transportation Technicians and range across the state. Transportation Technicians are the employees we rely on to keep our roads well maintained. As we gear up for summer maintenance, we need hard working, dedicated folks to join our team. Many of the our top engineers started their UDOT careers at Transportation Technicians. Check out the job postings and send in your application.
Come join a workforce of over 1,600 people, whose mission is to innovate transportation solutions that strengthen Utah’s economy and enhance quality of life.
- Recruitment #12037 – Transportation Technician II – Paint and Sign Crew, Region 1 – Ogden, Opens 04/19/2017, Closes 04/27/2017
- Recruitment #12024 – Right of Way Lead Agent, Complex – SLC, Opens 4/19/17, Closes 5/10/17
- Recruitment #12015 – Transportation Technician II – Region 4 – Bluff, Opens 4/19/17, Closes 5/3/17
- Recruitment #12074 – Transportation Technician II – Region 4 – Beaver, Opens 4/24/17, Closes 5/7/17
- Recruitment #12089 – Rotational Engineer, Region 4 – Richfield, Opens 4/25/17, Closes 5/4/17
- Recruitment #12019 – Transportation Technician II – Region 4 – Panguitch, Opens 4/20/17, Closes 4/30/17
Visit the Utah State Jobs website to get more information about each position and to apply. Simply filter the search criteria by department to (810) Department of Transportation, and you’ll be on your way.
We hope to see you proudly wearing UDOT orange soon.