From the front lines, to program management, there are several career opportunities available at UDOT. For this week’s #WorkForUsWednesday, check out theses seven job openings.
UDOT’s mission is to innovate transportation solutions that strengthen Utah’s economy and enhance quality of life. Come join a workforce of over 1,600 employees who all work hard to keep Utah moving.
- Recruitment #10470 – Transportation Technician II – Ogden, Region 1 Ogden, Opens 11/04/2016, Closes 11/10/2016
- Recruitment #010434 – Electronic Technical Specialist II, Region 2 – Salt Lake City, Opens 11/7/16, Closes 11/27/16
- Extended Recruitment #10156 – Seasonal Transportation Tech I, Region 2 – Wendover, Opens 9/29/16, Closes 11/13/16
- Recruitment #10512 – Department Data Coordinator (Business Analyst Supervisor), Complex – Central Preconstruction, Opens 11/8/16, Closes 11/15/1
- Recruitment #10503 – Right if Way Title and Closing Program Manager (Program Manager), Complex – Right of Way, Opens 11/8/16, Closes 11/15/16
- Recruitment #10486 – Avalanche Forecaster (Roadway Safety Specialist II), Region 2 – Provo & American Fork Canyons, Opens 11/8/16, Closes 11/13/16
- Recruitment #10497 – Office Specialist I (Temporary), Region 2 – SLC, Opens 11/8/16, Closes 11/15/16
Visit the Utah State Jobs website for more information on the specific job roles and to actually apply for these position. Simply filter the search criteria by department to (810) Department of Transportation, and you’ll be on your way.
We hope to see you proudly wearing UDOT orange soon.