March 15th, 2013
2012 Employee of the Year NomineesEmployee Focus, by Becky Parker.
It is spring and here at UDOT that means we have an opportunity to honor a few of our great employees. These individuals have been nominated by their co-workers and selected by senior leaders to receive recognition for their truly fantastic efforts. One individual will be selected as our Employee of the Year which will be announced Tuesday, March 19. And, the nominees are:
- Adam Anderson — Operations Motor Carrier Division
- Kristi Barney — Administration Comptroller’s Office
- Marci Brunson — Region Four Administrative Services
- Jim Harris — Region One Roadway Maintenance
- Dave Kelley — Region Two Maintenance
- Mike Romero — Project Development Structures Division
- Kristi Urry — Systems Planning and Programming Program Financing
- Clayton Weaver — Region Three Construction
If you work with any of these folks, or just happen to run into them, be sure to pass along your congratulations. We are lucky to have them as part of our Department!